just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
PepsiCo has confirmed to just-drinks that it is poised to enter the home-carbonation arena through a partnership with Bevyz.
Brick Brewing Co is to send an extra CAD1.3m (US$1.2m) to Canada's tax authorities after an accounting error saw it fall foul of Ontario's beer tax laws.
Treasury Wine Estates has confirmed a change of VP of marketing for the Americas, with the previous incumbent vacating the position after less than four months.
Altia Corp has poached its next CEO from Carlsberg to replace the previous incumbent, who left late last year.
Scotch whisky's home market has appeared immune to booming global demand for the spirit, with new figures showing the UK volumes for the category fell last year by 3%.
Carlsberg has lined up a new head of global sales, marketing & innovation as the present incumbent prepares to leave the group.
Gruppo Campari has posted a "satisfactory" set of numbers for 2013, with the Americas and Russia driving the performance.
UK soft drinks maker Nichols has posted a slight rise in full-year sales but profits dropped because of costs over a structural shake-up and a legal tussle in Pakistan.
A long-standing Diageo executive is to exit the company 27 years after he joined its Guinness subsidiary.
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of a bond that will net the company EUR850m (US$1.18bn).
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018