just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
SodaStream has signed a co-branding deal with Sunny Delight Beverages Co for the use of the US firm's flavours in its soft drinks machines.
US craft brewers have set themselves a goal of having at least a 20% volume share of the country’s beer market by 2020.
India's wine market is growing by almost a third per year as it becomes more acceptable among women to drink alcohol, a new study has claimed.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)