just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
SodaStream has signed a co-branding deal with Sunny Delight Beverages Co for the use of the US firm's flavours in its soft drinks machines.
US craft brewers have set themselves a goal of having at least a 20% volume share of the country’s beer market by 2020.
India's wine market is growing by almost a third per year as it becomes more acceptable among women to drink alcohol, a new study has claimed.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future