just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Suntory Holdings has seen a significant rise in full-year profits and sales helped by the public listing of its Beverage & Food division.
The Coca-Cola Co has posted slides in both profits and sales last year, with Q4 dragging down performance.
A former Accolade Wines and Diageo executive has been appointed to lead a campaign promoting beer in the UK.
Carlsberg has posted a drop in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
A turnaround in Spain helped push Rioja volumes to a record high last year, new figures have shown.
Diageo has unveiled an updated bottle design for the No. Ten extension of its Tanqueray gin brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has unveiled its FIFA World Cup global marketing plan for its Budweiser brand, which includes a golden, aluminium, 16oz (47.3cl) bottle.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has seen its first-half net profits helped by a tax benefit, which offset a sharp slide in operating earnings.
PepsiCo has issued a rebuke to a fresh effort by Nelson Peltz’s Trian Fund Management to split up the company, branding the interference a “costly distraction”.
Belvédère has reported falling sales in 2013, although the French drinks group saw the second half of the year produce an improvement on H1.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research