just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Suntory Holdings has seen a significant rise in full-year profits and sales helped by the public listing of its Beverage & Food division.
The Coca-Cola Co has posted slides in both profits and sales last year, with Q4 dragging down performance.
A former Accolade Wines and Diageo executive has been appointed to lead a campaign promoting beer in the UK.
Carlsberg has posted a drop in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
A turnaround in Spain helped push Rioja volumes to a record high last year, new figures have shown.
Diageo has unveiled an updated bottle design for the No. Ten extension of its Tanqueray gin brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has unveiled its FIFA World Cup global marketing plan for its Budweiser brand, which includes a golden, aluminium, 16oz (47.3cl) bottle.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has seen its first-half net profits helped by a tax benefit, which offset a sharp slide in operating earnings.
PepsiCo has issued a rebuke to a fresh effort by Nelson Peltz’s Trian Fund Management to split up the company, branding the interference a “costly distraction”.
Belvédère has reported falling sales in 2013, although the French drinks group saw the second half of the year produce an improvement on H1.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research