just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Suntory Holdings has seen a significant rise in full-year profits and sales helped by the public listing of its Beverage & Food division.
The Coca-Cola Co has posted slides in both profits and sales last year, with Q4 dragging down performance.
A former Accolade Wines and Diageo executive has been appointed to lead a campaign promoting beer in the UK.
Carlsberg has posted a drop in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
A turnaround in Spain helped push Rioja volumes to a record high last year, new figures have shown.
Diageo has unveiled an updated bottle design for the No. Ten extension of its Tanqueray gin brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has unveiled its FIFA World Cup global marketing plan for its Budweiser brand, which includes a golden, aluminium, 16oz (47.3cl) bottle.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has seen its first-half net profits helped by a tax benefit, which offset a sharp slide in operating earnings.
PepsiCo has issued a rebuke to a fresh effort by Nelson Peltz’s Trian Fund Management to split up the company, branding the interference a “costly distraction”.
Belvédère has reported falling sales in 2013, although the French drinks group saw the second half of the year produce an improvement on H1.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research