just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Chilean wine exports showed strong growth in 2013, but average prices dipped by more than 10%, according to latest figures.
Grupo Modelo, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Mexican subsidiary, has agreed to sell its convenience store business ‘Extra’ in order to focus on its beer operations.
SodaStream has fired an immediate riposte to the Coca-Cola Co's move into its home-carbonation territory with the announcement of a new partnership with Skinnygirl.
Beer volumes in the US dropped back to negative last year despite continued craft beer gains, new figures have shown.
California’s total grape crush rose 7% last year to a record high, while Chardonnay remained the most crushed variety, according to official figures.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted flat full-year sales and profits growth as volumes of its core brands declined in a tough year for CSDs.
Pernod Ricard has reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales as on-going pressures in China continue.
PepsiCo has reported a rise in group net profits for 2013, as group sales came in flat for the year.
Molson Coors has posted a healthy set of numbers for 2013, with sales and profits both increasing on growing volumes in the year.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly