just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Chilean wine exports showed strong growth in 2013, but average prices dipped by more than 10%, according to latest figures.
Grupo Modelo, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Mexican subsidiary, has agreed to sell its convenience store business ‘Extra’ in order to focus on its beer operations.
SodaStream has fired an immediate riposte to the Coca-Cola Co's move into its home-carbonation territory with the announcement of a new partnership with Skinnygirl.
Beer volumes in the US dropped back to negative last year despite continued craft beer gains, new figures have shown.
California’s total grape crush rose 7% last year to a record high, while Chardonnay remained the most crushed variety, according to official figures.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted flat full-year sales and profits growth as volumes of its core brands declined in a tough year for CSDs.
Pernod Ricard has reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales as on-going pressures in China continue.
PepsiCo has reported a rise in group net profits for 2013, as group sales came in flat for the year.
Molson Coors has posted a healthy set of numbers for 2013, with sales and profits both increasing on growing volumes in the year.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research