just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Chilean wine exports showed strong growth in 2013, but average prices dipped by more than 10%, according to latest figures.
Grupo Modelo, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Mexican subsidiary, has agreed to sell its convenience store business ‘Extra’ in order to focus on its beer operations.
SodaStream has fired an immediate riposte to the Coca-Cola Co's move into its home-carbonation territory with the announcement of a new partnership with Skinnygirl.
Beer volumes in the US dropped back to negative last year despite continued craft beer gains, new figures have shown.
California’s total grape crush rose 7% last year to a record high, while Chardonnay remained the most crushed variety, according to official figures.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted flat full-year sales and profits growth as volumes of its core brands declined in a tough year for CSDs.
Pernod Ricard has reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales as on-going pressures in China continue.
PepsiCo has reported a rise in group net profits for 2013, as group sales came in flat for the year.
Molson Coors has posted a healthy set of numbers for 2013, with sales and profits both increasing on growing volumes in the year.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018