just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Chilean wine exports showed strong growth in 2013, but average prices dipped by more than 10%, according to latest figures.
Grupo Modelo, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Mexican subsidiary, has agreed to sell its convenience store business ‘Extra’ in order to focus on its beer operations.
SodaStream has fired an immediate riposte to the Coca-Cola Co's move into its home-carbonation territory with the announcement of a new partnership with Skinnygirl.
Beer volumes in the US dropped back to negative last year despite continued craft beer gains, new figures have shown.
California’s total grape crush rose 7% last year to a record high, while Chardonnay remained the most crushed variety, according to official figures.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted flat full-year sales and profits growth as volumes of its core brands declined in a tough year for CSDs.
Pernod Ricard has reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales as on-going pressures in China continue.
PepsiCo has reported a rise in group net profits for 2013, as group sales came in flat for the year.
Molson Coors has posted a healthy set of numbers for 2013, with sales and profits both increasing on growing volumes in the year.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research