just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Chilean wine exports showed strong growth in 2013, but average prices dipped by more than 10%, according to latest figures.
Grupo Modelo, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Mexican subsidiary, has agreed to sell its convenience store business ‘Extra’ in order to focus on its beer operations.
SodaStream has fired an immediate riposte to the Coca-Cola Co's move into its home-carbonation territory with the announcement of a new partnership with Skinnygirl.
Beer volumes in the US dropped back to negative last year despite continued craft beer gains, new figures have shown.
California’s total grape crush rose 7% last year to a record high, while Chardonnay remained the most crushed variety, according to official figures.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted flat full-year sales and profits growth as volumes of its core brands declined in a tough year for CSDs.
Pernod Ricard has reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales as on-going pressures in China continue.
PepsiCo has reported a rise in group net profits for 2013, as group sales came in flat for the year.
Molson Coors has posted a healthy set of numbers for 2013, with sales and profits both increasing on growing volumes in the year.
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review