just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Beam Inc has seen its former biggest shareholder significantly reduce his stake in the group, following news of a planned takeover by Japanese firm Suntory Holdings.
Bacardi Lion has appointed a new MD as the previous encumbent has quit the group after ten years in the role.
The CEO of Diageo has added to his personal stake in the company by buying an extra US$1m-worth of shares.
A new report from just-drinks has suggested that the dynamism and growth of the flavoured vodka category, for so long one of the key engines behind the vodka sector, is in decline.
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has made its latest foray into the craft beer category through the planned purchase of Blue Point Brewing Co.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has increased by US$40m the estimated cost of a restructuring programme aimed at turning around its business.
Cott Corp has confirmed that it is “evaluating” what direction to take the company in the future, noting that all options are being considered.
The Coca-Cola Co is to move into the home carbonation machine market with a US$1.25bn investment in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.
The UK’s improving economy is expected to boost wine consumption and offer “relief” for producers operating in the country this year, according to a new report.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research