just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Beam Inc has seen its former biggest shareholder significantly reduce his stake in the group, following news of a planned takeover by Japanese firm Suntory Holdings.
Bacardi Lion has appointed a new MD as the previous encumbent has quit the group after ten years in the role.
The CEO of Diageo has added to his personal stake in the company by buying an extra US$1m-worth of shares.
A new report from just-drinks has suggested that the dynamism and growth of the flavoured vodka category, for so long one of the key engines behind the vodka sector, is in decline.
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has made its latest foray into the craft beer category through the planned purchase of Blue Point Brewing Co.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has increased by US$40m the estimated cost of a restructuring programme aimed at turning around its business.
Cott Corp has confirmed that it is “evaluating” what direction to take the company in the future, noting that all options are being considered.
The Coca-Cola Co is to move into the home carbonation machine market with a US$1.25bn investment in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.
The UK’s improving economy is expected to boost wine consumption and offer “relief” for producers operating in the country this year, according to a new report.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets