just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Beam Inc has seen its former biggest shareholder significantly reduce his stake in the group, following news of a planned takeover by Japanese firm Suntory Holdings.
Bacardi Lion has appointed a new MD as the previous encumbent has quit the group after ten years in the role.
The CEO of Diageo has added to his personal stake in the company by buying an extra US$1m-worth of shares.
A new report from just-drinks has suggested that the dynamism and growth of the flavoured vodka category, for so long one of the key engines behind the vodka sector, is in decline.
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has made its latest foray into the craft beer category through the planned purchase of Blue Point Brewing Co.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has increased by US$40m the estimated cost of a restructuring programme aimed at turning around its business.
Cott Corp has confirmed that it is “evaluating” what direction to take the company in the future, noting that all options are being considered.
The Coca-Cola Co is to move into the home carbonation machine market with a US$1.25bn investment in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.
The UK’s improving economy is expected to boost wine consumption and offer “relief” for producers operating in the country this year, according to a new report.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research