just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed its intention to buy back Oriental Brewery in South Korea.
PepsiCo has confirmed that it has pulled a line of Gatorade it marketed as “natural” because the products did not “resonate” with the targeted consumer group.
SABMiller has reported a slight rise in third-quarter sales and volumes as its performance in emerging markets offset weakness in Europe and North America.
Remy Cointreau has blamed continuing problems in China for a double digit slip in third-quarter sales that has left its year-to-date performance lagging.
Suntory has denied it is bidding to acquire Scotch whisky producer Whyte & Mackay.
Nelson Peltz, the US billionaire and activist investor, will halt his campaign to merge PepsiCo with Mondelez International after the Cadbury chocolate producer appointed him to its board.
Exports sales of Australian wine fell by volume and value last year as many markets remained “challenging” for the country's producers, new figures reveal.
Remy Cointreau has confirmed to just-drinks that the CEO of its Remy Martin Cognac division will step down from the position.
SABMiller-owned Carlton & United Breweries is to discontinue its Bluetongue beer brand as it plans to shutter its Australian production site.
The CEO of Edrington has said that broad-based demand for Scotch whisky has given the category a momentum “that we haven’t seen before”.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly