just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed its intention to buy back Oriental Brewery in South Korea.
PepsiCo has confirmed that it has pulled a line of Gatorade it marketed as “natural” because the products did not “resonate” with the targeted consumer group.
SABMiller has reported a slight rise in third-quarter sales and volumes as its performance in emerging markets offset weakness in Europe and North America.
Remy Cointreau has blamed continuing problems in China for a double digit slip in third-quarter sales that has left its year-to-date performance lagging.
Suntory has denied it is bidding to acquire Scotch whisky producer Whyte & Mackay.
Nelson Peltz, the US billionaire and activist investor, will halt his campaign to merge PepsiCo with Mondelez International after the Cadbury chocolate producer appointed him to its board.
Exports sales of Australian wine fell by volume and value last year as many markets remained “challenging” for the country's producers, new figures reveal.
Remy Cointreau has confirmed to just-drinks that the CEO of its Remy Martin Cognac division will step down from the position.
SABMiller-owned Carlton & United Breweries is to discontinue its Bluetongue beer brand as it plans to shutter its Australian production site.
The CEO of Edrington has said that broad-based demand for Scotch whisky has given the category a momentum “that we haven’t seen before”.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets