just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Japan's Suntory Holdings has agreed to acquire US-based spirits firm Beam Inc for US$16bn.
Five German breweries are facing fines totalling EUR106.5m (US$145.6m) after being found guilty of fixing the price of beer in the country.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m