just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Japan's Suntory Holdings has agreed to acquire US-based spirits firm Beam Inc for US$16bn.
Five German breweries are facing fines totalling EUR106.5m (US$145.6m) after being found guilty of fixing the price of beer in the country.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory