just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Having faced ever-increasing competition from the New World for decades, the European wine sector will eventually have to battle with China in the international wine market, a new just-drinks report has warned.
Heineken has launched a new global responsible drinking campaign aimed at drawing younger consumers' attention to moderate alcohol consumption.
On-trade volumes across all alcohol categories in the US fell last year, with beer suffering the most and wine the least, according to latest figures.
PepsiCo has fallen foul of the UK's advertising authorities over the term "antioxidant" used to market its Naked Juice brand.
Diageo has upped its interest in the Tequila category through the acquisition of the DeLeón brand as part of a joint-venture agreement with rap artist and producer Sean 'Diddy' Combs.
Gruppo Campari has announced a shake-up of its organisational structure and personnel changes, which includes its international MD leaving the group.
Constellation Brands has increased its year-to-date sales by two-thirds as its takeover of the Crown Imports JV dominates both its top line and bottom lines.
Beam Inc has joined forces with Justin Timberlake to rebrand 901 Tequila, which was launched by the musician and actor four years ago.
UK soft drinks maker Nichols has posted an increase in full-year sales for 2013, as gains in concentrate made up for declines in carbonate for its core Vimto brand.
Gruppo Campari’s CEO has revealed that Aperol's sponsorship deal with Manchester United FC is part of a second stage of targeted international growth for the liqueur brand, after initial success in Europe.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"