just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is to return to Australia's beer and cider sectors this week after a two-year hiatus.
Craft beer volumes in the US on-trade have slipped this Autumn, according to latest figures.
SABMiller has announced that its chairman and former CEO, Graham Mackay, has died.
Monster Beverage Corp has said it remains confident it will defeat legal action brought by San Francisco's city attorney, despite a court setback.
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
Anadolu Efes has lined up the closure of one of its breweries in Russia, as the clampdown on alcohol abuse hits beer consumption in the country.
Brown-Forman has lined up a new chief production officer after the current incumbent was appointed CFO.
Britvic has appointed a former Diageo marketing director as its new CMO.
A court has given Anheuser-Busch InBev until 10 February to change the labelling for Budweiser to 'Bud' in Italy after another legal tussle with Budejovický Budvar.
William Grant & Sons' global Travel Retail (GTR) managing director is moving to a new post as MD for developed European markets.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018