just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is to return to Australia's beer and cider sectors this week after a two-year hiatus.
Craft beer volumes in the US on-trade have slipped this Autumn, according to latest figures.
SABMiller has announced that its chairman and former CEO, Graham Mackay, has died.
Monster Beverage Corp has said it remains confident it will defeat legal action brought by San Francisco's city attorney, despite a court setback.
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
Anadolu Efes has lined up the closure of one of its breweries in Russia, as the clampdown on alcohol abuse hits beer consumption in the country.
Brown-Forman has lined up a new chief production officer after the current incumbent was appointed CFO.
Britvic has appointed a former Diageo marketing director as its new CMO.
A court has given Anheuser-Busch InBev until 10 February to change the labelling for Budweiser to 'Bud' in Italy after another legal tussle with Budejovický Budvar.
William Grant & Sons' global Travel Retail (GTR) managing director is moving to a new post as MD for developed European markets.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets