just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Carlsberg has appointed a new CEO for its UK unit as the current encumbent is leaving to “pursue other interests”.
The Asia, Middle East & Africa (AMEA) division of PepsiCo has announced the appointment of a new leader for its operations in India.
Remy Cointreau is set to call time on its UK sales, marketing and distribution tie-up with William Grant & Sons' First Drinks unit in the country.
Diageo is re-launching Bulleit Bourbon in the UK at its original higher abv and rolling out Bulleit Rye to the region, as demand for premium US whiskey grows.
Aspartame, the artificial sweetener, is safe for consumers at currently approved consumption levels, a study by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has concluded.
The Coca-Cola Co is returning its North American operations to separate business and bottler arms just 17 months after they were integrated into a wider Americas unit.
Accolade Wines has confirmed the appointment of a new CEO, almost exactly a year after the previous incumbent stepped down.
Bacardi has taken down an online advert for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand after a backlash from viewers who branded the spot “sexist”.
Earlier today (2 June), brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and spirits brands. Here's a look at 'The Power 100', along with t...
Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
In this month's look at sustainability issues in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper argues that, however much has been done in the past in this arena. there is always more that can - and should - be done...
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Carlsberg today launched a new campaign for its Tuborg beer as it targets 18- to 22-year-olds, particularly in Eastern Europe. Here's just-drinks takes a look at the lager brand and its position in th...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018