just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Carlsberg has appointed a new CEO for its UK unit as the current encumbent is leaving to “pursue other interests”.
The Asia, Middle East & Africa (AMEA) division of PepsiCo has announced the appointment of a new leader for its operations in India.
Remy Cointreau is set to call time on its UK sales, marketing and distribution tie-up with William Grant & Sons' First Drinks unit in the country.
Diageo is re-launching Bulleit Bourbon in the UK at its original higher abv and rolling out Bulleit Rye to the region, as demand for premium US whiskey grows.
Aspartame, the artificial sweetener, is safe for consumers at currently approved consumption levels, a study by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has concluded.
The Coca-Cola Co is returning its North American operations to separate business and bottler arms just 17 months after they were integrated into a wider Americas unit.
Accolade Wines has confirmed the appointment of a new CEO, almost exactly a year after the previous incumbent stepped down.
Bacardi has taken down an online advert for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand after a backlash from viewers who branded the spot “sexist”.
Synopsis Canadean's "Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
As a longstanding leader in alcoholic drinks in Austria, Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH benefits from the great popularity of its strong international brands and keeps investing heavily in promotional a...
Yesterday, SABMiller, The Coca-Cola Co and Gutsche Family Investments - the owner of Coca-Cola Sabco - announced their intention to combine their bottling operations in east and southern Africa. Here,...
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research