just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
PepsiCo has said it has “only scratched the surface” of India's potential as it prepares to invest INR330bn (US$5.5bn) in the country by 2020.
Heineken has apologised to a church and escaped sanction from the advertising authorities after admitting it used an erroneous picture of a Methodist clergyman in an ad for its Bulmers cider brand.
Carlsberg has appointed a former Heinz and Coca-Cola Co executive to head up its Asia unit after the previous incumbent quit earlier this year.
Russian Standard has told just-drinks it has “stabilised” its recent acquisition Central European Distribution Corporation and will not cut jobs at the Zubrówka vodka maker for the foreseeable future.
Pernod Ricard's US arm has appointed a new head of wine and champagnes as part of a wider personnel shake-up.
Stock Spirits Group's CEO has said his firm's new alliance withDiageo is “complementary” and won't see the two companies' brands competing against each other.
Gruppo Campari has slowed the fall in profits in its year-to-date, helped by a strong Q3, and expects its final quarter performance to “stabilise” the business.
SABMiller has re-instated John Manser as its acting chairman after reporting that Graham Mackay has experienced a "sudden worsening" in his health.
Willamette Valley Vineyards has posted a jump in year-to-date profits as increased sales bolstered its bottom line.
The UK unit of online retailer Virgin Wines has been acquired by its management team from Direct Wines for around GBP14m (US$22.4m).
In the third part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper reviews the environmental sustainability of three of the world's biggest brewers: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg and Diageo....
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
Another set of quarterly figures for Carlsberg; another accusatory stab at the brewer for its over-reliance on Eastern Europe. It seems Carlsberg can't cut a break, and the almost constant reset to a ...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research