just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has signed a “long-term exclusive” agreement with The Boston Beer Co to distribute its Samuel Adams brand in Australia.
Patron Spirits has appointed a new chief marketing officer as the current incumbent is set to retire at the end of this year.
Belvédère has reported a return to the black for its net profits in in the first half of 2013.
Diageo has admitted that elements of a high-profile UK TV ad spot for Guinness did not “live up to expectations”, but said it will learn from the experiment.
One of Monster Beverage's most senior executives has taken a sabbatical until the end of next month and will return in the New Year in a reduced role, the company has announced.
Accolade Wines has lined up the purchase of a raft of New Zealand wine brands, including Mud House and Waipara Hills, from the Mud House Wine Group.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (CCBCC) has reported a strong year-to-date performance after a jump in Q3 profits, helped by pricing and the weather.
Molson Coors has seen a levelling of profits growth in its year-to-date after Q3 earnings were held back by a write-down in value of two European brands and weak consumer demand.
The UK arm of Pernod Ricard is looking to re-focus its strategy, as it aims to cement its position as the second-largest premium spirits company in the country.
Monster Beverage Corp's net profits continue to struggle, despite a rise in year-to-date sales, as regulatory and litigation costs take their toll.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future