just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Vinexpo has yet to give the final go-ahead for its new Tokyo show, it has emerged, days after the wine fair organisers confirmed it has had to cancel its inaugural Beijing event.
Heineken has declined to comment on fresh reports that it is in talks to raise its stake in India's United Breweries.
Stock Spirits has set an offer price of GBP2.35 per share for its initial public offering (IPO) in London, valuing the company at around GBP470m (US$757.9m).
MillerCoors has announced a shake-up of its workforce which will include 200 workers leaving the group.
Anadolu Efes has promoted the CEO of its Coca-Cola Icecek unit to be its next leader.
Heineken has flagged that it expects its full-year profits to come in down on 2012, as the brewer's net profits slipped in Q3.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) has seen a return to net profits growth in its year-to-date, but warned that the market remains “extremely challenging”.
Pernod Ricard has blamed a slowdown in China and emerging markets for a Q1 sales drop, but has maintained that FY organic profits should still come in positive.
Coca-Cola Enterprises saw volume growth return in its third quarter, but year-to-date profits are down and on-going market challenges persist.
Carlsberg is aiming to make M&A opportunities easier to pursue with proposed changes to its ownership structure.
As we start our annual series of management briefings that focus on environmental sustainability, Ben Cooper looks at the importance of integrating the issue into all aspect of a company's operations ...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
In the second part of this month's management briefing, which shines the light on the importance of environmental sustainability in the brewing industry, Ben Cooper considers the impact of stakeholder...
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
In the third part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper reviews the environmental sustainability of three of the world's biggest brewers: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg and Diageo....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review