just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The global vodka market managed only 0.3% growth last year, reaching 493.9m nine-litre cases, with sales under pressure in its Eastern and Central European strongholds, according to a new report from just-drinks and The IWSR.
Pernod Ricard is set to inaugurate a new distillery for its Pernod Absinthe spirits brand in France.
Bacardi has announced plans for a worldwide marketing push for its Grey Goose vodka brand.
Carlsberg-controlled Olivaria Brewery in Belarus has appointed a new CEO.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reignited its 'Project 12' initiative with the launch of three new small-batch beers.
European trade barriers against wine from Moldova could be dropped sooner than expected under European Commission (EC) proposals.
AG Barr has appointed a former SABMiller executive to its board of directors.
Abrau-Durso, the Russian wine producer, is entering the still wine market with plans to produce eight varieties under its Homestead Divnomorskoye brand, according to reports.
PepsiCo has launched a new television advert for its namesake soft drinks brand featuring footballer Lionel Messi.
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018