just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The global vodka market managed only 0.3% growth last year, reaching 493.9m nine-litre cases, with sales under pressure in its Eastern and Central European strongholds, according to a new report from just-drinks and The IWSR.
Pernod Ricard is set to inaugurate a new distillery for its Pernod Absinthe spirits brand in France.
Bacardi has announced plans for a worldwide marketing push for its Grey Goose vodka brand.
Carlsberg-controlled Olivaria Brewery in Belarus has appointed a new CEO.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reignited its 'Project 12' initiative with the launch of three new small-batch beers.
European trade barriers against wine from Moldova could be dropped sooner than expected under European Commission (EC) proposals.
AG Barr has appointed a former SABMiller executive to its board of directors.
Abrau-Durso, the Russian wine producer, is entering the still wine market with plans to produce eight varieties under its Homestead Divnomorskoye brand, according to reports.
PepsiCo has launched a new television advert for its namesake soft drinks brand featuring footballer Lionel Messi.
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly