just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
PLB has confirmed a change of managing director in time for the start of next year.
South African Breweries (SAB) has confirmed that a “small minority” of its workers have gone on strike today (30 September) over a pay dispute, but its operations are unaffected.
Britvic has confirmed it is considering further structural changes to its business, but declined to comment on reports of potential job losses among its UK sales force.
UK spirits group William Grant & Sons has seen its full-year sales edge up, but profits fell slightly after what the company described as a “challenging” year.
Nearly one in five UK consumers buy alcohol on the black market, with under-35s the worst offenders, according to a new survey.
The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo have countered criticism from the charity Oxfam for allegedly failing to tackle disputes over so-called land grabs to fuel the sugar trade.
Diageo has introduced more management changes at Indian group United Spirits Ltd (USL), which it now controls.
Constellation Brands has reported its first set of results since completing the takeover of its Crown Imports beer JV in the US.
Carlsberg is on the look-out for a new distributor for its Somersby cider brand in the US after “mutually” agreeing to end its relationship with current distributor Crown Imports.
Oaktree Capital Management has relinquished its entire stake in French drinks group Belvédère.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly