just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Treasury Wine Estates has confirmed the departure of its CEO with immediate effect.
AG Barr’s CEO has revealed his disappointment at the collapse of the Britvic merger, but argued that the deal was not essential for the Irn Bru producer’s future.
German authorities have given the all-clear to brewer Warsteiner's products following a Legionella outbreak at its brewery in the country.
Carlsberg's Latvian subsidiary, Aldaris, is closing its main production facility to focus on the country's growing craft beer sector.
Moet Hennessy has confirmed that the head of its Glenmorangie Co division has stepped down from the role.
Plans have been lodged to open a new “boutique” single malt whisky distillery on the Shetland Isles.
Coca-Cola Mexico has attacked a nation-wide civil sector initiative against obesity that singles out the soft drinks industry.
Author EL James has partnered with northern California's Mendocino Wine Co to launch two wines, named after her best-selling series of novels.
Oaktree Capital is set to launch an initial public offering for its Stock Spirits division.
Constellation Brands is to invest US$20m in its Californian wineries to help keep pace with demand for its premium lines.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018