just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Treasury Wine Estates has confirmed the departure of its CEO with immediate effect.
AG Barr’s CEO has revealed his disappointment at the collapse of the Britvic merger, but argued that the deal was not essential for the Irn Bru producer’s future.
German authorities have given the all-clear to brewer Warsteiner's products following a Legionella outbreak at its brewery in the country.
Carlsberg's Latvian subsidiary, Aldaris, is closing its main production facility to focus on the country's growing craft beer sector.
Moet Hennessy has confirmed that the head of its Glenmorangie Co division has stepped down from the role.
Plans have been lodged to open a new “boutique” single malt whisky distillery on the Shetland Isles.
Coca-Cola Mexico has attacked a nation-wide civil sector initiative against obesity that singles out the soft drinks industry.
Author EL James has partnered with northern California's Mendocino Wine Co to launch two wines, named after her best-selling series of novels.
Oaktree Capital is set to launch an initial public offering for its Stock Spirits division.
Constellation Brands is to invest US$20m in its Californian wineries to help keep pace with demand for its premium lines.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer