just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Treasury Wine Estates has confirmed the departure of its CEO with immediate effect.
AG Barr’s CEO has revealed his disappointment at the collapse of the Britvic merger, but argued that the deal was not essential for the Irn Bru producer’s future.
German authorities have given the all-clear to brewer Warsteiner's products following a Legionella outbreak at its brewery in the country.
Carlsberg's Latvian subsidiary, Aldaris, is closing its main production facility to focus on the country's growing craft beer sector.
Moet Hennessy has confirmed that the head of its Glenmorangie Co division has stepped down from the role.
Plans have been lodged to open a new “boutique” single malt whisky distillery on the Shetland Isles.
Coca-Cola Mexico has attacked a nation-wide civil sector initiative against obesity that singles out the soft drinks industry.
Author EL James has partnered with northern California's Mendocino Wine Co to launch two wines, named after her best-selling series of novels.
Oaktree Capital is set to launch an initial public offering for its Stock Spirits division.
Constellation Brands is to invest US$20m in its Californian wineries to help keep pace with demand for its premium lines.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research