just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has appointed a new chief executive as Gavin Hewitt prepares to step down after ten years in charge.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has agreed to buy Fijian craft brewer Vonu Brands for NZD5m (US$4.1m) as it prepares to re-enter the Australian beer market at the end of the year.
Poland's spirits industry has urged the country's prime minister not to press ahead with plans for a 15% rise in tax on the category.
SABMiller's Chinese joint-venture has completed its US$864m acquisition of Kingway Brewery Holdings in the country.
Trade group Wines of South Africa (WoSA) has appointed an executive from drinks group Distell as its new CEO.
The US arm of Pernod Ricard has released full details of its gift pack offerings for the holiday season in the country.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has released results of a global consumer survey that show that parents are not united on when to broach the subject of alcohol with their children.
CL World Brands has announced the sale of its Thomas Hine & Co Cognac house to EDV SAS.
Beer consumption in Australia is at its lowest point for 66 years, but wine and cider consumption is up, according to official figures.
A new whisky distillery is set to be built on the western Scottish island of Islay.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review