just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has agreed to sell its Lucozade and Ribena brands to Suntory Beverage & Food for GBP1.35bn (US$2.11bn).
SABMiller has appointed a new president of its Colombian brewing subsidiary, Bavaria.
Irish whiskey producer The Irishman Brands has declined to comment on reports that it is in talks to sell a minority stake to Italian drinks firm Illva Saronno to help fund its expansion.
Diageo has confirmed a change of global brand director for its Smirnoff vodka brand.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1