just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Kyrgyzstan officials say alcohol is being smuggled into the country from neighbouring Kazakhstan via an underwater pipeline, according to reports.
Former Diageo CEO Paul Walsh has been appointed as a director on the board of United Spirits.
Ongoing struggles in Poland's vodka market continued to hamper sales for Belvédère in its first half.
The CEO of PepsiCo's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) unit, Saad Abdul-Latif, has died suddenly, the company announced today (19 August).
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has signed “long-term exclusive” deals to distribute Molson Coors and C&C Group beer and cider brands as the Australia-based group moves deeper into the alcohol beverage market.
Market share gains in Asia and Eastern Europe have helped Carlsberg post a rise in first-half profits but on-going challenges in Western Europe dragged on its performance.
Heineken has posted a drop in first-half sales and profits as high unemployment and bad weather in Western Europe hit demand in the key region.
Treasury Wines Estates (TWE) has reported a sharp drop in full-year net profits after a “challenging” year which included a AUD154.7m (US$139.7m) writedown in the US.
The sale of Serbia's Vrsacki Vinogradi winery to Chinese firm Guan Nan is under investigation by the country's prosecutor's office.
Brown-Forman is to spend US$100m upgrading its Jack Daniel's distillery as global demand for the Tennessee whiskey continues to rise.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research