just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The Coca-Cola Co's Greater China unit has recalled 19,000 cases of Minute Maid dairy drink after fears they are contaminated with a bacteria that can cause botulism.
Diageo has dismissed a media report suggesting that it is moving the bottling of the Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky brand from Scotland to England.
Beam Inc has extended the roll out of a Maker's Mark variant to Australia.
Conglomerate Perfect China has acquired South African winery Val de Vie's wine cellar and an area of its vineyards for an undisclosed sum.
Gruppo Campari has seen its Q1 woes weigh on its half-year numbers, with profits falling by double digits as sales held firm.
MillerCoors has suffered from a “tough” second-quarter in volume sales, leading to a drop in H1 profits.
Mexico's Federal Court has agreed to consider Miller Trading Company's appeal over a competition ruling on the country's beer market, according to the brewer.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has admitted to “softer than expected” first-half sales and volumes but said it hopes to secure new territory from the Coca-Cola Co late next year.
Beam Inc's sales of Bourbon in the US have helped the company post solid increases in first-half profits and sales, but its Scotch struggles continue in India.
Tilaknagar Industries has confirmed that it has looked at a variety of tie-ups after reports that Pernod Ricard and Suntory were looking to invest in the Indian group.
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Just before January is out, Ian Buxton is here for his first comment piece of 2014, and he's keen to consider what the fist big M&A transacion of the year will mean in the Scotch whisky industry....
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future