just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The Coca-Cola Co's Greater China unit has recalled 19,000 cases of Minute Maid dairy drink after fears they are contaminated with a bacteria that can cause botulism.
Diageo has dismissed a media report suggesting that it is moving the bottling of the Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky brand from Scotland to England.
Beam Inc has extended the roll out of a Maker's Mark variant to Australia.
Conglomerate Perfect China has acquired South African winery Val de Vie's wine cellar and an area of its vineyards for an undisclosed sum.
Gruppo Campari has seen its Q1 woes weigh on its half-year numbers, with profits falling by double digits as sales held firm.
MillerCoors has suffered from a “tough” second-quarter in volume sales, leading to a drop in H1 profits.
Mexico's Federal Court has agreed to consider Miller Trading Company's appeal over a competition ruling on the country's beer market, according to the brewer.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has admitted to “softer than expected” first-half sales and volumes but said it hopes to secure new territory from the Coca-Cola Co late next year.
Beam Inc's sales of Bourbon in the US have helped the company post solid increases in first-half profits and sales, but its Scotch struggles continue in India.
Tilaknagar Industries has confirmed that it has looked at a variety of tie-ups after reports that Pernod Ricard and Suntory were looking to invest in the Indian group.
Canadean's "HOKKAIDO COCA-COLA BOTTLING CO., LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
Just before January is out, Ian Buxton is here for his first comment piece of 2014, and he's keen to consider what the fist big M&A transacion of the year will mean in the Scotch whisky industry....
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts