just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Craft spirits are continuing to significantly outpace mainstream brands in the US on-trade, with Tequila taking the largest share, according to latest figures
Grupo Mahou-San Miguel has reported a drop in full-year profits and sales in 2012, pointing to falling consumption levels in Spain and rising raw material costs.
Quintessential Brands wants to “explode the myth” that the spirits industry is dominated by a few multi-national groups and is targeting becoming a global “mid-tier” player itself within five years.
International premium cider brands risk getting "stuck in the middle" as a new type of hybrid consumer favouring super-premium or value options emerges, according to a new study.
Chapel Down plans to boost production and exports of its English wines and beers after securing GBP4.3m (US$6.4m) in new funding.
Mexico's competition watchdog has handed down its resolution to SABMiller's charges of monopolistic practices in the country's brewing sector.
French liqueur brand Nuvo - majority-owned by Diageo until last month - has been placed on the market.
The Coca-Cola Co is launching a 25cl can across its flagship Coca-Cola portfolio in the UK as it steps up moves to cut calories in its products.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review