just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Coca-Cola FEMSA has agreed its sixth acquisition in two years with the US$448m purchase of Brazilian beverage maker Companhia Fluminense de Refrigerantes.
Edrington has hailed a strong full-year performance despite a GBP274.8m (US$418.4m) write-down of its Brugal rum brand that pushed profits into the red.
Edward Snell & Co has replaced Diageo and Heineken's South African joint venture as the distributor of the Jose Cuervo Tequila portfolio across the Southern African region.
Visitors continue to return to Vinexpo, with record interest from China helping to erase 2009's slump, official figures have shown.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is to buy a Tasmanian vineyard as it follows through on a pledge to purchase sites in cooler areas because of climate change.
Constellation Brands has seen its first-quarter profits hit by rising costs, despite a slight lift in sales for the period.
C&C Group expects to post full-year profits growth despite on-going tough trading conditions in its core UK and Ireland markets that saw first-quarter volumes and sales fall in the regions.
William Grant & Sons is set to switch the distribution of its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand in Czech and Slovakia from Stock Spirits to Remy Cointreau.
PepsiCo has said all of its US products will be free of a chemical linked to cancer by February next year after a health group accused the company of falling behind the Coca-Cola Co on a pledge to remove it.
Diageo has completed the latest round of its United Spirits purchase, and is now the major shareholder in the Indian firm.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Product Synopsis This is a detailed report covering FEMSA Comercio’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in Mexico....
FEMSA is the leading bottling company for The Coca-Cola Co in Mexico and globally. The company also manages a large retailing division under the OXXO brand with over 10,000 stores across the country a...
Premium Tequila producer DeLeon has signed a partnership deal with rap artist and producer Sean 'Diddy' Combs, according to reports. ...
2013 was a transformative year for Edrington as it severed its 28-year distribution agreement with Rémy Cointreau to take direct control over its own distribution network in the US. This is a key move...
Heineken has announced the appointment of Loïc Latour to the post of president of its French distribution subsidiary, France Boissons....
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo also ranks 23rd in the global wine market. This profile analyses the role of wine in the company’s wide-ranging alcoholic drinks operations, considering op...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018