just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Suntory Holdings aims to raise JYN388bn (US$4bn) when it lists its food & soft drinks unit next week.
Carlsberg is to support its lower-abv Tuborg with new packaging for the beer range in the UK.
Beam Inc is to up its focus on new South American markets with its latest appointment.
Pernod Ricard has voiced concerns over Turkey's alcohol crackdown, claiming the country's "heavy-handed" approach will do little to tackle misuse and could have the reverse effect.
Diageo has confirmed a raft of executive changes at its Red Stripe beer division that will see the unit’s HR director leave the company later this year.
The world's biggest brewers have teamed up to launch a campaign in the UK that aims to get drinkers in the country to go back to beer.
Champagne Taittinger has secured 'official Champagne' status for its namesake brand at next year's FIFA World Cup football tournament.
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed to just-drinks the launch of mid-calorie Coca-Cola Life in Argentina, the latest move in a burgeoning sweetener race with rival PepsiCo.
Asahi Group has teamed up with Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur to buy Indonesia's PepsiCo bottler for US$30m.
Brown-Forman is to spend US$35m expanding its Woodford Reserve distillery to meet increasing global demand for Bourbon.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Suntory Holdings aims to reinforce its core business, carry out internal synergies in the Suntory Group, and develop new businesses. In order to achieve this, the company targets further cultivation o...
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
Suntory Holdings Ltd aims to reinforce its position by strengthening its marketing and promotional campaigns that can offer new value and new ways for consumers to enjoy alcoholic drinks, and also by ...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read news stories on just-drinks in 2013....
The world’s fourth largest brewer, Carlsberg is working to reduce its reliance on struggling European markets. This profile considers the company’s decision to focus on emerging Asian markets and anal...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2013....
The Scandinavian Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research