just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Heineken is to build a US$60m brewery in Myanmar as part of a new joint-venture in the country.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
A senior Coca-Cola Co executive has said the group wants China to be its biggest market "soon", as it remains committed to major investment plans in the region.
Another Bordeaux wine estate has fallen under Chinese ownership with architect Wengcheng Li acquiring the Château La Fleur Jonquet, located in the Graves growing area, on the left bank of the Garonne river.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
Diageo has confirmed the completion of its mandatory tender offer to up its stake in United Spirits, with only 0.4% of the Indian spirits firm's shares being tendered.
United Spirits has reported a slight fall in full-year net profits, but grew sales by double-digits.
Coca-Cola Hellenic has eased its first-quarter losses but austerity measures across Europe took their toll, the company said today (16 May).
The TFWA Asia Pacific Conference and Exhibition saw a record number of visitors this year despite a last-minute venue change, according to organisers.
A list of the fastest-growing spirits brands in the US last year highlights consumers' appetite for flavours and the diverse trends driving the industry, according to a new report.
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018