just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Heineken is to build a US$60m brewery in Myanmar as part of a new joint-venture in the country.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
A senior Coca-Cola Co executive has said the group wants China to be its biggest market "soon", as it remains committed to major investment plans in the region.
Another Bordeaux wine estate has fallen under Chinese ownership with architect Wengcheng Li acquiring the Château La Fleur Jonquet, located in the Graves growing area, on the left bank of the Garonne river.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
Diageo has confirmed the completion of its mandatory tender offer to up its stake in United Spirits, with only 0.4% of the Indian spirits firm's shares being tendered.
United Spirits has reported a slight fall in full-year net profits, but grew sales by double-digits.
Coca-Cola Hellenic has eased its first-quarter losses but austerity measures across Europe took their toll, the company said today (16 May).
The TFWA Asia Pacific Conference and Exhibition saw a record number of visitors this year despite a last-minute venue change, according to organisers.
A list of the fastest-growing spirits brands in the US last year highlights consumers' appetite for flavours and the diverse trends driving the industry, according to a new report.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts