just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo has begun the long-expected transition of its CEO-ship from Paul Walsh to Ivan Menezes, with the switch set to take place on 1 July.
Carlsberg posted strong double-digit sales and profits growth in Asia as the brewer returned to Q1 profit, the company said today (7 May).
The future outlook for the rum sector looks positive thanks in part to strong growth potential in regions where it remains relatively under-developed, including Central & Eastern Europe and the Balkans, the CIS, East Asia and the Middle East, according to a new report from just-drinks/The IWSR.
The organiser of the London International Wine Fair has outlined plans to reduce the scope of the event in 2014, and to switch venue from ExCeL to Olympia.
Molson Coors' StarBev takeover continued to hurt the brewer's bottom line as costs from the acquisition saw first-quarter profits tumble despite big sales and volumes gains.
Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Alpha.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has returned to growth in New Zealand & Fiji as continued strong performances in Indonesia helped boost a mixed first four months of the year.
Monster Beverage Corp has seen a slowdown in sales growth as legal fees took a bite out of its first-quarter profits.
The consolidation of Coca-Cola Icecek's numbers into Anadolu Efes' Q1 performance has seen the Turkish drinks company post soaring sales and profits in the first three months of 2013.
Jones Soda has narrowed its first-quarter losses by US$1.3m, but the troubled soft drinks maker continues to lose sales as it turns away from non-core markets.
The UK-based among you may have witnessed the Guinness takeover of the ad-break in The Jonathan Ross Show late last month. Reaction to the three-minute mock-talk show has been overwhelmingly grim....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Europe's drinks companies start engines on CETA
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends