just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Delegat Group is set to acquire the assets of troubled Australian winemaker Barossa Valley Estate for AUD24.7m (US$25.5m) in cash.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced that the president of its Brazil unit, AmBev, will take over as Grupo Modelo CEO, once the US$20.1bn deal completes.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has suffered a drop in volumes in its Q1 - notably in its key market of Brazil - but group net profits remained healthy.
Pernod Ricard has announced a host of executive appointments within its Asia and travel retail units.
Cott Corp has announced that its UK arm is set to buy the parent company of Calypso Soft Drinks in the country.
Nestlé Waters has received “expressions of interest” in the three French regional mineral water brands that make up its Société Française des Eaux Régionales (SFER) unit.
Beam Inc has posted a healthy start to 2013, with North America propping up Asia Pacific and South America in the first quarter.
PepsiCo has apologised for an online Mountain Dew ad that has been criticised for being racist and portraying violence against women.
The Coca-Cola Co has topped its category in a survey of the world's most chosen brands.
The European trade organisation for spirits has said that it will appeal the legal ruling handed down this morning in favour of minimum unit pricing in Scotland.
InBev Italia’s strategy for the forecast period will be to continue its occasion-based marketing, and to promote its products. The company will concentrate its efforts on meeting consumers’ expectatio...
Inbev will continue to focus on premiumisation, adding value and Increasing its channel coverage over the forecast period. The company will continue to invest heavily in marketing support and new prod...
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review