just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Delegat Group is set to acquire the assets of troubled Australian winemaker Barossa Valley Estate for AUD24.7m (US$25.5m) in cash.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced that the president of its Brazil unit, AmBev, will take over as Grupo Modelo CEO, once the US$20.1bn deal completes.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has suffered a drop in volumes in its Q1 - notably in its key market of Brazil - but group net profits remained healthy.
Pernod Ricard has announced a host of executive appointments within its Asia and travel retail units.
Cott Corp has announced that its UK arm is set to buy the parent company of Calypso Soft Drinks in the country.
Nestlé Waters has received “expressions of interest” in the three French regional mineral water brands that make up its Société Française des Eaux Régionales (SFER) unit.
Beam Inc has posted a healthy start to 2013, with North America propping up Asia Pacific and South America in the first quarter.
PepsiCo has apologised for an online Mountain Dew ad that has been criticised for being racist and portraying violence against women.
The Coca-Cola Co has topped its category in a survey of the world's most chosen brands.
The European trade organisation for spirits has said that it will appeal the legal ruling handed down this morning in favour of minimum unit pricing in Scotland.
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
InBev Italia’s strategy for the forecast period will be to continue its occasion-based marketing, and to promote its products. The company will concentrate its efforts on meeting consumers’ expectatio...
Inbev will continue to focus on premiumisation, adding value and Increasing its channel coverage over the forecast period. The company will continue to invest heavily in marketing support and new prod...
Alcoholic Drinks in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future