just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Pernod Ricard's Beefeater Burrough's Reserve
Group Danone is supporting its latest Evian ad with a “babifier” app that promises to turn consumers into their "inner babies".
The anti-trust lawsuit filed over Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$20.1bn buy-out of Grupo Modelo has been fully laid to rest after a court allowed the settlement between the companies and the US Department of Justice (DoJ).
Alan Clark has been installed as SABMiller's chief executive with "immediate effect" due to Graham Mackay being diagnosed with a brain tumour.
The Mexican Government has asked China to give "scientific justification" for its long-running restriction on high-alcohol Tequilas in the country.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has put Lucozade and Ribena up for sale, saying other beverage companies will have a better chance of turning a profit from the brands.
Carlsberg’s UK unit has revealed it is reducing the abv on Tuborg to make the brand more “accessible”.
The head of South Africa's wine trade body has announced she is stepping down.
Heineken's acquisition of Asia Pacific Breweries has helped ramp up Q1 profits and sales but volumes dropped due to poor weather and European austerity measures.
Strong performances in China, India and Russia have helped Pernod Ricard deliver a rise in nine-month sales as trading in Europe remained "challenging".
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. Part one of this four-part briefing considers the broader value c...
Danone is the global leader in bottled water. Danone has been successful at developing local and regional brands in emerging markets to support growth. In 2012, Bonafont, based almost entirely on Mexi...
In the second part of this month's just-drinks management briefing, looking at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, Ben Cooper highlights the need to work closely with suppliers....
Danone Waters Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in bottled water in Germany. The company offers different brands within bottled water, including Volvic and Evian. Its main strategy is to f...
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. This, the penultimate part of the four-part briefing, turns the s...
Danone France focused its efforts on its premium bottled water brands including Evian and Volvic. Bottled water is a challenging category in which to add value with considerable private label pressure...
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets