just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Distell has acquired Scotch whisky firm Burn Stewart Distillers from CL World Brands and Angostura Limited for ZAR2.2bn (US$244m).
The NASDAQ stock market has delisted the shares of Central European Distribution Corp, after the company filed for bankruptcy last week.
LVMH has reported a lift in sales from its wine and spirits division, Moet Hennessy, in the first quarter of 2013.
Brown-Forman has unveiled the first TV campaign for its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey since the brand was launched in 1988.
The Coca-Cola Co has posted a drop in Q1 sales and profits and announced a proposed shake-up of its US bottling operations.
William Grant & Sons has appointed a new group finance director.
Diageo has highlighted slowing growth in two important emerging markets in its third quarter, but sales in the year-to-date remain in line with expectations.
Rémy Cointreau has posted another double-digit sales increase in full-year sales despite admitting to “more modest” growth for its Cognac division.
SABMiller has said that its latest fiscal full-year performed in line with expectations, as sales delivered a year-on-year increase of 7% in value terms.
German group Behn has acquired vodka brand Danzka from Belvedere for EUR19.4m (US$29.6m).
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly