just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Export sales of Scotch whisky by value edged up to a record high last year, despite a 5% drop in volumes, according to latest figures.
Shareholders of four Coca-Cola bottlers in Japan have approved a proposed merger of the groups.
Private equity group Exponent has declined to comment on reports that it is in talks to take control of Loch Lomond Distillery Company.
Diageo has unveiled plans to build a new GBP50m (US$75.5m) malt whisky distillery in the Highlands and boost the capacity of two other sites as part of its five-year investment programme in Scotch.
Concha y Toro has posted a healthy rise in FY sales as exports made up for weak domestic demand.
Diageo's move to take control of The UB Group's United Spirits division remains on course, despite court approval for UB's creditors to sell off pledged shares in the unit, just-drinks understands.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is involved in a legal tussle with CVC Capital Partners over money the brewer claims it is owed from the private equity firm's sale of StarBev, it has emerged.
Beam Inc, Gruppo Campari, William Grant & Sons and ThaiBev have all been linked to Indian spirits producer John Distilleries, according to local reports.
PepsiCo has launched the latest global advertising campaign for its Pepsi CSD range, featuring US singer Beyonce Knowles.
Mast-Jägermeister has said Brown-Forman will take Jägermeister “to the next level” after the US firm replaced Suntory as the brand's distributor in Australia.
Inbev will continue to focus on premiumisation, adding value and Increasing its channel coverage over the forecast period. The company will continue to invest heavily in marketing support and new prod...
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo also ranks 23rd in the global wine market. This profile analyses the role of wine in the company’s wide-ranging alcoholic drinks operations, considering op...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
Alcoholic Drinks in Venezuela industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016)....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018