just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
European wine makers lost out to southern hemisphere and US rivals last year as low harvests hit exports from the EU, new figures have shown.
PepsiCo has said it will revamp all bottles in its single-serve beverage range after unveiling its first new 16- and 20-ounce Pepsi containers in 17 years.
Wine exports from the Bordeaux region of France posted record growth in both volumes and value last year, according to recently-released figures.
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Amber
The BenRiach Distillery Co's “under the radar” swoop for Glenglassaugh last week is unlikely to be repeated, as the Scotch industry's battle for capacity intensifies, the firm's head has said.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita
Cognac export volumes slowed last year but raced ahead in value, new figures have shown.
Craft beer's more expensive labels are driving US growth in the sub-category, new figures have shown.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has warned that a private lawsuit against its proposed takeover of Grupo Modelo could further delay the deal, or even block it altogether.
SPI Group has pulled out of the race to buy Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
The results of a consultation document regarding veryfing the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is ...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
PepsiCo's Gatorade has launched its new tie-up with Liverpool Football Club in the UK with a behind-the-scenes video at a team training session....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)