just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
European wine makers lost out to southern hemisphere and US rivals last year as low harvests hit exports from the EU, new figures have shown.
PepsiCo has said it will revamp all bottles in its single-serve beverage range after unveiling its first new 16- and 20-ounce Pepsi containers in 17 years.
Wine exports from the Bordeaux region of France posted record growth in both volumes and value last year, according to recently-released figures.
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Amber
The BenRiach Distillery Co's “under the radar” swoop for Glenglassaugh last week is unlikely to be repeated, as the Scotch industry's battle for capacity intensifies, the firm's head has said.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita
Cognac export volumes slowed last year but raced ahead in value, new figures have shown.
Craft beer's more expensive labels are driving US growth in the sub-category, new figures have shown.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has warned that a private lawsuit against its proposed takeover of Grupo Modelo could further delay the deal, or even block it altogether.
SPI Group has pulled out of the race to buy Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
The results of a consultation document regarding veryfing the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
PepsiCo's Gatorade has launched its new tie-up with Liverpool Football Club in the UK with a behind-the-scenes video at a team training session....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018