just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Carlsberg is being “very cautious” in its earnings estimates for 2013, according to an analyst.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has posted a sharp drop in full-year net profits as write-downs in its packaged food business offset beverage gains in Australia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.
The head of Pernod Ricard has proclaimed his confidence in the company's position in the spirits market in India, despite Diageo's recently-announced tie-up with United Spirits in the country.
Britvic and AG Barr have a three in ten chance of completing their merger after its referral to the UK's Competition Commission, an analyst has claimed.
Diageo's Talisker Storm
PepsiCo is to build a KES2.6bn (US$30m) manufacturing plant in Kenya through a local bottler, according to reports.
SABMiller has prospered by taking a “bottom-up” approach in local markets instead of “force-fitting” a standard corporate model, according to the group's outgoing boss.
Coca-Cola Enterprises aims to drive growth in its cola stable this year in all of its markets, with the launch of an advertising campaign encouraging consumers to drink “Coke with food”.
PepsiCo's CFO has played down the potential effects of its closely guarded sweetener innovation.
Cidermakers should be wary of devaluing the category's improved image with “faddy” flavour innovations, according to an industry analyst.
The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing....
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)