just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo's Gordon's Crisp Cucumber
The son of the founder of Beam Inc's Maker's Mark has responded to critics over plans to cut the Bourbon's abv, arguing that it has not been "screwed up" and tastes the same.
Beer volumes in emerging Asian markets will continue to grow strongly but it will take ten years before they "materially matter" to global brewers' profits, according to an analyst.
A tough final quarter for The Coca-Cola Co in Europe makes Coca-Cola Enterprises' move for the former's bottling operations in Germany less likely, an analyst has suggested.
SABMiller's extension of its Chibuku beer brand, 'Super', is a likely "game-changer" for the brewer in Africa, according to an analyst.
Heineken has a “low appetite” for China's mainstream beer sector and will continue to concentrate on the premium end of the market, the head of the Dutch brewer has said.
Anheuser-Busch InBev and Constellation Brands have announced a "revised agreement" over the control of Grupo Modelo's brands in a bid to satisfy regulators' concerns.
The merger of AG Barr and Britvic has suffered a serious setback after the UK's Office of Fair Trading (OFT) referred the deal to the Competition Commission.
PepsiCo is seeking the next Diet Coke to revitalise sparkling cola sales in North America, the company's boss has said.
Davide Campari-Milano has announced the switch of marketing and distribution for the recently-acquired Appleton Rum brands in the US from Kobrand Corporation to its US division.
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research