just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
A new UK industry campaign has been launched aiming to highlight "unfair" minimum pricing and galvanise public opposition to the measure.
A call for an international consensus on drinking guidelines has been voiced, after a study found a "remarkable" lack of agreement among 57 countries.
PepsiCo is to change its formula for Gatorade in the wake of health concerns over one of the product's ingredients.
SodaStream has been forced to change its Super Bowl ad because it takes a swipe at rivals the Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo.
The head of Australian Vintage has warned that the country's wine industry should not rely on an improvement in the exchange rate to return the sector to export growth.
The European Commission has proposed introducing a legal definition for the absinthe spirit category in the region.
Monster's entry into the Japanese market has seen initial success, but competition in the country's energy drinks sector remains “fierce”, according to an analyst.
Rising commodity costs this year will leave drinks companies “thirsting for growth”, a new report has claimed.
Diageo's half-year sales came in slightly below analysts' consensus today, with one warning that the firm's medium-term guidance is "too challenging" for this fiscal year.
The US Department of Justice has moved to block Anheuser-Busch InBev's proposed takeover of Mexico's Grupo Modelo.
Although AG Barr was on its way to the church earlier this month, Britvic was still having second thoughts. The end of the affair leads Richard Corbett to ponder what went wrong for the two and what h...
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends