just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
A new UK industry campaign has been launched aiming to highlight "unfair" minimum pricing and galvanise public opposition to the measure.
A call for an international consensus on drinking guidelines has been voiced, after a study found a "remarkable" lack of agreement among 57 countries.
PepsiCo is to change its formula for Gatorade in the wake of health concerns over one of the product's ingredients.
SodaStream has been forced to change its Super Bowl ad because it takes a swipe at rivals the Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo.
The head of Australian Vintage has warned that the country's wine industry should not rely on an improvement in the exchange rate to return the sector to export growth.
The European Commission has proposed introducing a legal definition for the absinthe spirit category in the region.
Monster's entry into the Japanese market has seen initial success, but competition in the country's energy drinks sector remains “fierce”, according to an analyst.
Rising commodity costs this year will leave drinks companies “thirsting for growth”, a new report has claimed.
Diageo's half-year sales came in slightly below analysts' consensus today, with one warning that the firm's medium-term guidance is "too challenging" for this fiscal year.
The US Department of Justice has moved to block Anheuser-Busch InBev's proposed takeover of Mexico's Grupo Modelo.
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
Although AG Barr was on its way to the church earlier this month, Britvic was still having second thoughts. The end of the affair leads Richard Corbett to ponder what went wrong for the two and what h...
Ranked sixth in hot drinks in 2012, the company has a strong presence in other hot drinks, in particular in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the Toddy brand. Competing for the same target...
PepsiCo China Ltd is seeking sustainable growth by enhancing brand awareness around the world and bringing innovative products to the marketplace....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets