just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
South Africa's wine exports hit record highs last year as poor harvests in rival nations boosted demand for the country's brands.
The Coca-Cola Company has admitted it has an “important role” to play in the US' fight against obesity as it launched a new TV ad addressing the issue.
Diageo has claimed that a US$5m lawsuit launched against it by hip-hop artist Pharrell Williams “lacks merit”.
The new company formed from the merger of AG Barr and Britvic is expected to start trading by the end of next month after the UK's Office of Fair Trading (OFT) said it is to due to give its decision by 13 February.
TCC Assets and Overseas Union Enterprise (OUE) face an auction unless they can resolve their bidding war over Fraser & Neave, a government watchdog has warned.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's bid to acquire the rest of Grupo Modelo could collapse due to “draconian” measures that US regulators are insisting on, according to an analyst.
Pernod Ricard's super-premium vodkas lack the depth to compete with Diageo's as vodka continues its value boom, an analyst has said.
Rémy Cointreau has posted a healthy jump in year-to-date sales as Cognac sales remained strong despite the later Chinese New Year.
Heineken's Central and Eastern European (CEE) senior management team is being relocated from Austria to the group's HQ in Amsterdam, the company has confirmed.
Coca-Cola FEMSA is to buy Mexican bottler Grupo Yoli in a deal valued at US$700m, subject to regulatory approval.
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
Alcoholic Drinks in Venezuela industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016)....
Alcoholic Drinks in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research