just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Scotch whisky continues to play a “key role” in the Scottish economy, according to data released late last month.
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has handed operational control to leading shareholder and Russian Standard owner Roustam Tariko in return for US$65m in funds.
Share repurchasing programmes by leading soft drinks firms such as PepsiCo, The Coca-Cola Co and Dr Pepper Snapple Group are ineffective because companies buy back shares at inflated prices, an analyst has warned.
New laws on beer sales in Russia have been introduced along with a ban on print media alcohol advertising.
The Brewers Association has hit out a proposal to raise beer taxes in the US, warning it would “devastate” independent breweries while helping multinational rivals.
The Coca-Cola Co has taken ownership of Sacramento Coca-Cola Bottling Co in California.
San Miguel Brewery (SMB) has had its shares suspended from the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) after failing to comply with rules over public ownership.
Rum producers in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, such as Bacardi and Diageo, will see their spirits continue to benefit from the higher rebate rate of so-called 'cover over' tax in the US for another year.
The regional director for SPI Group's operations in the Asia Pacific region has left the company, less than nine months after joining the Stolichnaya vodka owner.
Four Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) executives have quit the company in the wake of Heineken taking full control of the group.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attent...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
The second part of this month's management briefing, which focuses on the soft drinks and bottled water category, looks at the relationship between producers and their suppliers....
This report analyzes the Global market for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Supplements in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Amino Acids/Derivatives, Herbal Products, Prohormones, Vitamins/Mi...
In the final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the soft drinks and bottled water sector, Ben Cooper considers the importance of connecting with c...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018