just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The Coca-Cola Co has said four of its Tokyo bottlers are to join forces, with the new company making up about half of its total volumes in Japan.
SPI Group has appointed a new director of Middle East, Africa and India tasked with developing the company's core Israel and Lebanon markets.
Rémy Cointreau's appointment of CFO Frédéric Pflanz to take on the new additional role of COO suggests he is line to take over from CEO Jean-Marie Laborde, according to an analyst.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the aquisition of Slovak spirits company Imperator and ethanol manufacturing business Novel Ferm, both for undisclosed sums.
PepsiCo has said a sweetener change for its Diet Pepsi brand won't affect its flavour.
Suntory Holdings has confirmed plans for a major shake-up, including a raft of new executive appointments and a more “aggressive” M&A strategy.
Brown-Forman's CEO has admitted the company has been forced to innovate as the pool of available acquisitions has shrunk and smaller brands have taken market share.
The Australian Beverages Council (ABC) has moved to prempt a state government investigation into the effects of mixing energy drinks and alcohol.
Rémy Cointreau has signed an agreement to buy Larsen Cognac for an undisclosed sum.
Heineken and Bavaria have said they are “disappointed” after Europe's highest court rejected their appeals against a reduction in fines for their part in a cartel.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"