just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The Coca-Cola Co has said four of its Tokyo bottlers are to join forces, with the new company making up about half of its total volumes in Japan.
SPI Group has appointed a new director of Middle East, Africa and India tasked with developing the company's core Israel and Lebanon markets.
Rémy Cointreau's appointment of CFO Frédéric Pflanz to take on the new additional role of COO suggests he is line to take over from CEO Jean-Marie Laborde, according to an analyst.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the aquisition of Slovak spirits company Imperator and ethanol manufacturing business Novel Ferm, both for undisclosed sums.
PepsiCo has said a sweetener change for its Diet Pepsi brand won't affect its flavour.
Suntory Holdings has confirmed plans for a major shake-up, including a raft of new executive appointments and a more “aggressive” M&A strategy.
Brown-Forman's CEO has admitted the company has been forced to innovate as the pool of available acquisitions has shrunk and smaller brands have taken market share.
The Australian Beverages Council (ABC) has moved to prempt a state government investigation into the effects of mixing energy drinks and alcohol.
Rémy Cointreau has signed an agreement to buy Larsen Cognac for an undisclosed sum.
Heineken and Bavaria have said they are “disappointed” after Europe's highest court rejected their appeals against a reduction in fines for their part in a cartel.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future