just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
C&C Group is aiming to triple the size of its international business over the next four years, with the division expected to account for a fifth of group earnings.
A US Congressman has called on the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to investigate advertising claims made by energy drinks producers.
Pernod Ricard has linked its global workforce in a new online company social network.
A law to raise beer tax in France by 160% has been approved by the country's Parliament, sparking a fresh attack from a trade body.
Diageo has said it believes its vodka stable is well placed to grow in China, despite its recent entry into the country's domestic white spirits category.
Brown-Forman has said it is “so far, so good” for the global roll-out of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, but has distanced itself from further flavour extensions for the core brand.
Coca-Cola Hellenic is the first company to use a new Tetra Pak package for The Coca-Cola Co’s Dobry juice range in Russia.
Brick Brewing has announced a jump in nine-month profits despite operational “challenges” in Q3.
Drinks trade bodies in Ireland have branded the Government's decision to hike alcohol taxes as “disproportionate”, and urged a re-think.
The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS) has welcomed a new trade agreement with Russia, saying it will accelerate spirits exports to the world's third-largest spirits market.
The US vodka market remains a fierce battlefield. New products continue to flood the sector, while "predatory" pricing policies affect some US states. What should be the approach of established produc...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research