just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The private equity owners of North American Breweries (NAB) have agreed a deal to sell the company to Heineken-affiliated Cerveceria Costa Rica for US$388m in cash.
Vijay Mallya, the head of India's UB Group, says he is "under no compulsion whatsoever" to sell a stake in United Spirits to Diageo to fund his embattled Kingfisher airline.
Bacardi has confirmed the retirement of its CFO, Jacques Croisetière.
Diageo has appointed a logistics director for Western Europe - a newly-created role.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has denied suggestions in a recent news article that it has changed the recipe of Budweiser in the US.
Price increases managed to offset light volumes in Anheuser-Busch InBev's latest results, but the brewer is struggling over margin pressures, an analyst has warned.
AG Barr has less to lose than Britvic if the possible merger between the two groups does not happen, according to an analyst.
This year's global wine harvest will be the lowest in 37 years due to ongoing declines and bad weather in Europe's main producer regions, new figures show.
Beam Inc has reaffirmed its previous estimate for this year's profits, as it reported healthy numbers in the year-to-date.
Boston Beer Company does not plan to lower its prices despite 'value' craft beers creating a bigger and extra competitive market for the category.
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- PepsiCo US to replace aspartame in Diet Pepsi
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets