just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The premium-and-above spirits category is set to outpace lower-priced sectors over the next five years as wealthy, older consumers in the West seek out high-value products, a new study shows.
An investigation by New York's attorney general into marketing claims made by energy drinks producer Monster could "open the door" for private lawsuits to be launched against the group, a legal expert has warned.
Diageo has announced plans to double capacity at one of its Scotch whisky distilleries as part of an overall programme of investment in its Scottish facilities.
The Coca-Cola Co has survived its toughest quarter of the year and looks good for long-term growth, an analyst has said.
China's cooling economy retains enough heat to power beverage sales in the country, PepsiCo's CEO has said.
Pernod Ricard is looking to build a new malt whisky distillery in Scotland as part of its expansion plans in the country.
Britvic's on-trade brands in the UK are being squeezed by consumer moves from packaged drinks to dispensed versions, the company has said.
Europe proved a rare bright spot in SABMiller's first-half results as volumes in key markets went limp, analysts have said.
The UK government remains committed to minimum pricing and still believes the measure is legal under European law, a minister has said.
Gruppo Campari is set to raise EUR400m (US$524.3m) from the issue of bonds that will trade on Luxembourg’s stock exchange.
Reports today claiming that Diageo's public offer to up its stake in United Spirits is doomed to failure should be taken in some sort of context....
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
The third and final part of EurActiv's analysis of the European Union's alcohol harm reduction strategy focuses on the different positions being taken on different issues in different regions....
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Diageo Canada adds new RTD canning line
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review