just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
Pernod Ricard has narrowly beaten two Chinese white spirits makers to be crowned the leading beverage company in Forbes magazine's latest rundown of the world's most innovative companies.
Japanese brewer Sapporo Holdings is to invest about US$2.5bn over the next five years with an eye on foreign acquisitions.
Australian Vintage has confirmed the appointment of a new GM for the UK & Europe after losing the previous incumbent to Accolade Wines earlier this year.
The head of Carlsberg has said the group is not looking to raise its geographical profile by moving into Africa or Latin America.
The Coca-Cola Co has revealed a raft of executive job changes in line with a new corporate structure taking effect from January.
Diageo has moved to defend once again its rum partnership with the US Virgin Islands, after renewed calls for a review of the tie-up that sees it benefit from rebates on some of the rum it sells in the US.
ThaiBev, along with its partner TCC Assets, has confirmed it will make a cash offer of around SGD9bn (US$7.2bn) for Fraser & Neave (F&N).
New York City's health board today (13 September) gave the green light to a ban on large-sized sugary drinks in a move widely predicted by the industry.
The Czech government has banned spirits sales from street stands in a bid to halt a spate of methanol poisonings that is believed to have killed 19 people.
French wine and spirits exports posted a healthy rise in the first half of this year, according to recently-released data.
There's a seminal moment in the film Manhattan when Woody Allen turns to his girlfriend and says: "Relationships are like sharks: they have to move forwards in order to survive. And what we have on ou...
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research