just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
A round-up of the biggest stories in drinks this week
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo has posted increases in sales and profits for its latest fiscal year, with the troubles in Southern Europe failing to hold back the emerging markets.
Patrick Ricard, the chairman and former CEO of Pernod Ricard, has died aged 67.
Heineken has warned that it expects its full-year profits to come in flat as it posted slight lifts in sales and operating profits in its first half.
A strong performance in Indonesia and Papa New Guinea, coupled with improved trading in Australia, has helped Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) report a strong set of H1 results.
Deregulation of the Indian beer market could grow the country's profit pool by 14 times its current size by 2016, according to an analyst.
Beam Inc is still a "logical target" for a larger competitor, but recent moves suggest the group is more focused on consolidating its own position, an analyst has said.
Heineken has submitted a "final offer" to Fraser & Neave for its stake in Asia Pacific Breweries in a bid to take full control of the Tiger brewer.
Diet Coca-Cola cans will feature a new design in the US and Canada from next month, The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed.
US drinkers are increasingly favouring beer over wine, a new study has revealed.
The US Department of Justice has asked Anheuser-BuschInBev for "additional information" over its proposed buy-out of Grupo Modelo.
Here's the third part of this month's management briefing, which looks at three of the world's largest brewers and their efforts in the environmental sustainability arena....
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review