just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Diageo is set to make another domestic spirits play in an emerging market, this time by acquiring the Ypióca cachaça brand in Brazil from Ypióca Agroindustrial Limitada.
Cachaça, Brazil's most popular spirits category, offers scope for further premiumisation but the opportunity is “relatively small”, according to an analyst.
Oman may ban bottled water exports to help sate domestic demand, according to local reports.
The number of companies importing wine to China hit a record high of 3,863 last year – up 73% on 2010, a new report has revealed.
Levels of pessimism around the UK wine market have hit a record high, with nearly half the trade downbeat about prospects for the next 12 months, a survey has found.
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report