just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO Carlos Brito has said that a lack of control over its Chinese joint-ventures has hurt revenue in the country.
William Grant & Sons has confirmed details of a change of chairman.
The Coca-Cola Co has denied that it is in talks to buy energy-drinks producer Monster Beverage Corp.
New products and solid international growth should give Vimto-producer Nichols a strong start to the year, analysts have said.
Unique and high-end 'boutique' spirits helped the US spirits markets grow by 3.5% by volume in 2011, according to a new report.
Diageo remains on course to hit its medium-term target of 6% organic sales growth after announcing its Q3 results, according to analysts.
The deputy MD at Pernod Ricard's UK division is set to stand down from the role.
PepsiCo is to revisit one of its most successful marketing campaigns with the launch of a billion Michael Jackson Pepsi cans.
The US$605m acquisition of Pinnacle Vodka will give Beam Inc “two barrels of a gun that fires very well”, according to the company's CEO.
Opportunities for international drinks firms in China are “just beginning” but companies should be equally aware of Far East companies eyeing opportunities in the West, according to industry experts.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014