just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO Carlos Brito has said that a lack of control over its Chinese joint-ventures has hurt revenue in the country.
William Grant & Sons has confirmed details of a change of chairman.
The Coca-Cola Co has denied that it is in talks to buy energy-drinks producer Monster Beverage Corp.
New products and solid international growth should give Vimto-producer Nichols a strong start to the year, analysts have said.
Unique and high-end 'boutique' spirits helped the US spirits markets grow by 3.5% by volume in 2011, according to a new report.
Diageo remains on course to hit its medium-term target of 6% organic sales growth after announcing its Q3 results, according to analysts.
The deputy MD at Pernod Ricard's UK division is set to stand down from the role.
PepsiCo is to revisit one of its most successful marketing campaigns with the launch of a billion Michael Jackson Pepsi cans.
The US$605m acquisition of Pinnacle Vodka will give Beam Inc “two barrels of a gun that fires very well”, according to the company's CEO.
Opportunities for international drinks firms in China are “just beginning” but companies should be equally aware of Far East companies eyeing opportunities in the West, according to industry experts.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages