just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The US and Brazil have lined up a reciprocal agreement recognising the terms 'Bourbon whiskey' and Tennessee whiskey' and 'cachaça' as hailing from their respective countries.
SABMiller has appointed Bertrand Van Renynghe as the new general manager of its French subsidiary.
Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Single Cask Editions
Diageo's Smirnoff Ice Black
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has upheld a complaint in the UK that a recent radio advert for Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser brand linked alcohol to sexual success.
The International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP) has released a set of reports looking at the issue of drink-driving in four emerging markets.
Innocent is set to launch a 16cl version of two of its smoothie variants in the UK.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports that it is leading the hunt for Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana (CND), the biggest brewer in the Dominican Republic.
Carlsberg is set to book a healthy gain in its next set of quarterly results, after selling off its former brewery site in Copenhagen.
Diageo has confirmed the appointment of a permanent chief procurement officer.
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
While the opening day of the ICAP 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking' conference focused on many of the industry-led programmes initiated since 2010 when the WHO 'Global Strategy ...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit