just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The US and Brazil have lined up a reciprocal agreement recognising the terms 'Bourbon whiskey' and Tennessee whiskey' and 'cachaça' as hailing from their respective countries.
SABMiller has appointed Bertrand Van Renynghe as the new general manager of its French subsidiary.
Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Single Cask Editions
Diageo's Smirnoff Ice Black
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has upheld a complaint in the UK that a recent radio advert for Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser brand linked alcohol to sexual success.
The International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP) has released a set of reports looking at the issue of drink-driving in four emerging markets.
Innocent is set to launch a 16cl version of two of its smoothie variants in the UK.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports that it is leading the hunt for Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana (CND), the biggest brewer in the Dominican Republic.
Carlsberg is set to book a healthy gain in its next set of quarterly results, after selling off its former brewery site in Copenhagen.
Diageo has confirmed the appointment of a permanent chief procurement officer.
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
While the opening day of the ICAP 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking' conference focused on many of the industry-led programmes initiated since 2010 when the WHO 'Global Strategy ...
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team