just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The head of Diageo Europe has branded UK minimum pricing a “very bad way to target the problem”, but has shrugged off the proposed law change as being a “long way off”.
The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has voiced “deep concerns” over proposed changes to Indian laws which could see UK firms – including SAB Miller - be forced to pay significant sums in backdated capital gains tax.
Dunkin' Brands Group has struck an exclusive supply deal with The Coca-Cola Co to supply its restaurants after an agreement with PepsiCo was ended “amicably”.
Molson Coors has agreed a deal to buy Czech brewer StarBev from owners CVC Capital Partners for US$3.54bn, it announced today (April 3).
European spirits producers have made a fresh commitment to responsible marketing standards, applying also to social media, by unveiling new EU-wide guidelines for the sector.
Ian Macleod Distillers is set to reopen Speyside's Tamdhu Distillery.
The head of The Company of Wine People has stepped down from his position due to “a difference of opinion between the expectations of the shareholders” and the group's performance".
SPI Group has confirmed a change of regional director for the Asia Pacific region.
Diageo has lined up two additions to the Johnnie Walker global portfolio, and is pulling two variants from the Scotch whisky brand's stable.
Constellation Brands has finished its fiscal year with rising profits, but sales have continued to struggle in the 12-month period.
You'll have seen, I'm sure, the wave upon wave of Diageo-related speculation in recent months regarding the company's relationships with both the owners of Jose Cuervo Tequila and India's United Spiri...
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends