just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
PepsiCo has named former senior Wal-Mart executive Brian Cornell as head of its Americas Foods division, promoting the unit's CEO, John Compton, to group president.
The boss of Gruppo Campari has defended the company's decision not to offer discounts on its Skyy vodka brand in the US, despite competitors going "lower and lower”.
Diageo's Johnnie Walker Platinum Label, Gold Reserve
SPI Group has switched distributors for its Stolichnaya vodka brand in Australia due to previous dealer Suntory working with competitor brand Russian Standard.
MillerCoors has changed the name of its MGD 64 low-calorie beer variant in the US to Miller64.
Global Champagne exports rose 7% last year with shipments to China and Russia rising significantly but the UK market falling slightly, latest figures reveal.
The battle to acquire control of China's Kingway Brewery is unlikely to turn ugly, with none of the three front-runners prepared to enter a bidding war, according to an analyst.
Bacardi has confirmed that it will promote Mike Birch to lead its global travel retail division.
The UK arm of Pernod Ricard has launched an off-trade initiative in the country, aimed at attracting more consumers to its premium wines to help stem overall market decline.
Big Rock Brewery has appointed a new CEO after founder Ed McNally stepped down from the position.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research