just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has said it will not to exercise its right to buy any of Foster's Group's Australian spirits operations.
Carlsberg has moved to correct claims that it has classified brewing as an “essential service” in Lithuania, to avoid industrial action at its facilities in the country.
Diageo's Bushmills Irish Honey
Consumers in the UK are ditching Champagne for lower-priced sparkling wine amid tough economic times, new figures suggest.
Sanford Bernstein analysts see the newly-launched Bud Light Platinum helping Anheuser-Busch InBev to stem a fall in beer sales in its key US market.
Brown-Forman has seen the "expected downward rebalancing of distributor inventories" in the US slow its fiscal-year performance in the third quarter.
Molson Coors is launching Coors Light with iced tea as part of its plan to broaden beer's appeal in mature markets.
Stifel Nicolaus analysts expect Coca-Cola Enterprises to leave it late before deciding whether to exercise its right to acquire The Coca-Cola Co's bottling operations in Germany.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a solid rise in sales and a jump in net profits for its fiscal year, despite selling the same amount of beer as the year before.
A former executive at Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has been charged with insider trading in the US.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research